Motorcycle and ATV

Motorcycle Insurance for All Makes and Models

We can insure your street bike, dirt bike, Supermoto or ATV

HVH Insurance is no ordinary insurance agency, we are riders! Our Partners Justin and Marshall met each other at Willow Springs Raceway when both were participating in a track day event. They partnered up and ever since then, HVH has been the #1 go to in Southern California for motorcycle and motorsport enthusiasts because lets face it, WE KNOW BIKES!

Many dealerships like Westlake and Beverly Hills Ducati trust HVH Insurance to insure customers leaving the lot with brand new high performance machines. If the premiere motorcycle dealerships trust us, so should you! Call us today for a free quote and let us place the best coverage at the lowest price.

Our Motorcycle and ATV Insurance Carriers

Fast Accurate Quotes

Call (888)498-4495 or click the link below.

Let’s start by helping you understand the basics that make up a motorcycle insurance policy

Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability

Liability, or “Liability ONLY” as it is commonly referred to, is insurance that covers only the bodily injury liability and property damage that you cause to another person or their property.  California State Law mandates you carry Bodily Injury liability limits of $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident and Property Damage Limits of $5,000.

Limits range from:
$500,000 CSL (Combined Single Limit)
$1,000,000 CSL (Combined Single Limit)
Excess Liability and Umbrella coverages available

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorist adds protection for you when someone hits your vehicle and causes you bodily injury and/or property damage when that person is not carrying any insurance, or not enough insurance to cover your damages.

The lowest limits you can purchase in California are $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident for bodily injury, with the property damage covering up to $3,500 for your car. Again, just like the liability, you can request higher limits to match your liability coverage.

Medical Payments

This covers medical expenses for you and your passengers up to the limits on your policy when you are involved in an accident, whether your fault or not!

Limits range from $500 per person up to $100,000 per person. This should not be confused with Health/Medical insurance as Medical Payments coverage is designed primarily as a supplement to your existing health policy to help cover excess payments or bills. For example; Ambulance expense, deducible on your health policy, passengers injuries. Your health insurance will ALWAYS be primary in any auto accident with the Medical Payments there to “mop up” the rest.


Comprehensive covers your vehicle for damages that result from a covered loss other than a collision, such as fire, theft, and vandalism.

The Insurance Company will pay for the damages minus your deductible. For example, if your vehicle has a $10,000 loss due to theft and your deductible is $500, the Insurance Company will pay you $9,500 for your covered loss.


Collision coverage pays for physical damage to your vehicle caused by rolling over or a collision with another vehicle or object, such as a building, fence or telephone pole.

The Insurance Company will pay for the damages minus your deductible. For example, if your vehicle has a $10,000 loss due to a roll over and your deductible is $500, the Insurance Company will pay you $9,500 for your covered loss.

Roadside Assistance

When you purchase the Emergency Roadside Assistance, it covers:

  • Mechanical First Aid: Any vehicle requiring a minor adjustment (exclusive of parts) to enable it to proceed under its own power
  • Tire service: The changing of a flat tire with a good, inflatable spare
  • Battery Service: Attempting to start a vehicle with a booster battery
  • Delivery service: Delivery of an emergency supply of gasoline, oil, or water and other accessories and supplies as may be required and available.
  • Towing to a repair facility up to a stated number of miles
Share This